A little bit brighter than your average, these cocktails are designed to whisk you away to a Mediterranean mirage (even if the blue one does look a bit scary!). The Italian in Brazil (the pink one in the back) was my favourite of the bunch as I'm going through a bit of a campari phase at the moment and it's super easy to make.
What you need
- 30ml Campari
- 25ml mango puree (Funkin do a great one)
- 15ml lemon juice
- 20ml simple syrup (it's really easy to make)
- Soda water
- And a flower for the garnish
- A cocktail shaker
What you do
- Pour the campari, mango puree, lemon juice and simple syrup into the shaker.
- Shake for seven seconds.
- Strain it in a flute glass, top with soda water, add the flower and drink!
Super simple but if you fancy taking it easy and watching someone else make it for you, you can get with the groove and catch these cocktails at Tozi until June.